Tuesday 9 February 2010

Handmade treasures (+ a free gift!)

I have been too quiet of late, so thought I would do a little update on The Oriental Magpie to ease myself back in.

I have added some lovely new pieces to the site over the last couple of weeks, a small selection of which are shown below. I am also adding some gorgeous handmade leather bow headbands later tonight, which will be priced at just £6!

These lovely glass heart earrings are really striking and unusual. £8, matching necklace also available for £17 or buy both for just £25!



Lovely handmade pink bead bracelet, £5


Beautiful handmade lace earrings, £24 (don't forget Mother's Day is next month!)


There is lots more gorgeous handmade jewellery, cards and homewares on the website. If there is something that catches your eye, let us know you came through Scavenger Bird blog (put a note on Paypal, or send us a message) and we will send you a free gift with your order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment