Saturday 9 May 2009

Ji Ji Kiki jewellery winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition to win a piece of Ji Ji Kiki jewellery.
I have put all (308 in total!) entries into the hat and the winner is....




Well done! If you email me on emma@jijikiki.com with your address I can get the necklace and some other goodies in the post for you :)


I'm really sorry to everyone who didn't win. I will be running more competitions soon to win prizes kindly donated by other very talented artists and designers, so make sure you check back soon and enter!

Also, if you are not already a Ji Ji Kiki fan on then go over and become a fan as you'll get a 10% discount to use on the site!


Make sure you are also signed up to the newsletter to be entered into our monthly draw to win £20 to spend on the site.

I am adding lots of gorgeous new vintage jewellery pieces to the site this week, and Lacey the Octopus will be back in stock too. Yay!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

well done to the winner x
:]
love your website
im begging my mum to let me buy some stuff x

ZZ said...

Ooh... I didn't win. :(
Congrats on the winner though.
Will enter more comps! YAY.
I love your jewellery. (:

Post a Comment